Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 7:08 AM
:-=)!nCreD!BL3 Cs HoOD(=-:
Welcome Guest | RSS
Clan Warz Teams and Fixtures
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Cl@n » ClanMatch 5on5 Rules » ClanMatch 5on5 Rules (Details)
ClanMatch 5on5 Rules
mac_elneirosDate: Monday, 2010-11-22, 6:21 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Site Administrators
I am back baby! Fear me forumers! . Well anyway some of us don't know how a Clan Match or a 5v5 Tournament Match goes. So let me lay it down for you all~

The clan organizers must decide a Proper Date and Time for the match while the captains follow up on the date.
- All must be well and the captain must call all team members 30 mins before the Match to make sure everything is running smoothly and everyone is just fine~
- When the match starts,initially,the clan may go into any team(T or CT as a whole team) they feel like but they get to choose they're teams in the first round.
- The first match is a Knifing round. Both teams drop their guns at base and move towards the center of the map. The team who wins the Knifing round gets to choose which team they want to start off with.
- The host then restarts the server and the two clans play normally.
- The total score of both teams (t and ct) must add up to 15 after which the two teams interchange. The Terrorist team goes to Counter - Terrorist and Vice - Versa.
- And once changed,the team must try to achive the score obtained by the opposite team in the previous round. For example,if the Terrorists had a score of 8 and Counter - Terrorists had a score of 7. Then in the next round,the present Terrorists must try to get a score of 7 and the present Counter - Terrorists a score of 8 such that both add up to 15 again.
- The one who wins the second round,takes it all.

Thats about it for an Official Match.

Notes :-

- Starting Money for an Official Match must be 800
- D3/AU-1 (G3) for Terrorists and Kreig 550 Commando for Counter - Terrorists are not allowed
- Secret plants of any types are not allowed [Silent Plants,Invisible Plants,etc.etc.]
- Shields are forbidden from being used by both teams
- Taking advantage of the bugs in the map is allowed only under permission from admin
- Few Official Maps : De_dust2 , De_dust, De_inferno,De_nuke , De_train

$0UlstealerDate: Monday, 2010-11-22, 11:13 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Checked
and de_aztec...... nuke toh kabhi bhi server mein nehi dekhta hu....

SiLV4Date: Monday, 2010-11-22, 11:36 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Users
should voice enable b "0" or "1" for clan matches ? surprised

mac_elneirosDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-24, 6:43 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Quote ($0Ulstealer)
and de_aztec...... nuke toh kabhi bhi server mein nehi dekhta hu....

Well de_aztec is not allowed for a 5on5 duel....

and about de_nuke...players dnt lyk since its a big map...but on legal hand....it is accepted as an official map for clans

mac_elneirosDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-24, 6:45 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Quote (SiLV4)
should voice enable b "0" or "1" for clan matches ?

Generally it is Disabled for smoothness of game playing, as sometimes out of excitement players may pass comments which is strictly not accepted,so its better to keep it 0 (disable)

123qweasdDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 11:27 AM | Message # 6
Private
@mac_elneiros: in a clan match .. i think we arent able to listen to opponent teams mic!!! ...well thats wat happened wen i played clan matches from my clan ...EARLIER..... well i m fo|2B!|)|)3n S!n... and caution has spec me on lost ground..atleast he says m clean .. and i too say m xclean..

LionHeartDate: Sunday, 2011-07-31, 10:56 AM | Message # 7
Private
book nyc forum hands
-
-

booze

;

Forum » Cl@n » ClanMatch 5on5 Rules » ClanMatch 5on5 Rules (Details)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

| Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Free web hostinguCoz |